Davon Henson/ project 3 current Status

This project so far is a lot easier to manage than the previous two. With the project I no longer have to look up research targets or face the fear of forgetting to leave a citation in the right place. With the project having freedom of choice I struggled to pick a topic at first, however once I learned that we’re truly free in our choice this was no longer a problem. With my limited amount of experience in anything I choose a topic I knew I could manage the best. My current status in this project is about forty percent complete. I have an outline that am following so am currently not stuck anywhere. Also so far I’ve completed my intro for the manual. The intro is just a short sentence detailing what the manual will be about. I’ve almost completed the table of contents. The table of contents is left with some breathing room in case I add or remove parts from my project. My project also includes a warning page, however there isn’t much to add on it at the moment, this will also be revised once I continue working on my project.