This study was a bit challenging when it came to trying to see different variations of the color gray. Two of the squares look like white and black but aren’t the actual colors. This was a fairly fun project to do.
Work Tally: 30 minutes
This poster was created using Adobe Illustrator. I was very familiar using illustrator so I had a sense of what I was doing regardless of the fact that I was a little rusty. I haven’t used the program in a while so I did have quite a challenge to do some parts of it. But I am pleased with the overall results.
Work Tally: 1 1/2 Hours
My window doesn’t really have anything special to look at, just a brick wall basically. So what I did was walk around my block and visualized my surroundings and made thumbnails based on my surroundings as I was walking.
Taking four inked drawings and bring it to 14×17 bristol paper was a tough one as well. I spent so much time on this part of the project. The only advantage I had with this project was having the healing pad, honestly. I started cutting the pieces from the black paper from an eye perspective view and realized that it wasn’t working. I kept cutting it too small for the 5×7 grid set for this. Honestly, I was getting aggravated and I wanted to stop working on this but I knew I had to finish it. I made sure that the part of the black paper that I was working on had a measurement of 5×7 so it would be easier. Once doing this, it really made it easier to cut from an eye perspective view. This project did take me around 8 hours to do and it may be a simple project, but it did take a lot of time and effort to be put in.