Shoron Reza

Hi, my name is Shoron. I am a senior at City Tech majoring in Computer Systems Technology with a Networking and Security concentration. I will be graduating with a Bachelor in Technology this upcoming June. I am currently interning at NYC Department Of Education as a Tech Support Intern.

Mahir Faisal

Hello,My name is Mahir Faisal.I’m a junior at city tech.Majoring in computer systems(IT Operations)Track.I’m also Certified Cloud Practitioner and trying to get more cloud certifications to build my career as a SysOps Administrator.Besides,My hobbies are playing Cricket, traveling and Gaming.Currently i’m looking for Internship to get hands on experience in IT field.

Andrew Dindyal

Greetings, I’m Andrew Dindyal from NYC and my Major is Computer Systems. I’m very passionate about anything tech related and I’m doing pretty good at it. I want to fully learn and utilize every class and apply it to every aspect of current and future career. I also practice whatever I learn from City Tech at home using my server or using virtual machines so I can learn from trial and error. City Tech is a great up to date college and the professors have been great so far. My hobbies are eating, cooking, gaming, working out, traveling and overclocking/modifying computers with custom cooling.

Angel Rojas

Hello, I’m Angel Rojas I’m currently a senior at City Tech at this time and working full time at a dental laboratory. My major is Computer Information Systems and branching off into IT. I’ve been involved with computers since middle school when it came to knowing the hardware that made the machine work. I’ve also taken an interest in cars since my interest in knowing how machines would work and how everything together can come along to a product. Regardless as I practice in my free time I establish by purchasing all my equipment to work at home and at my own pace.

Alexander Rossler

Hello, my name is Alexander Rossler and I’m currently a senior at City Tech at the time of writing this, as well as working part time at an animal hospital as an Assistance. I’m Majoring in Computer Information Systems, branching off into I.T. work. I’ve had a major interest in computers and a lot surrounding them at a very young age, which has only been growing to this day. Currently to further my interest, I’m preparing to build my first custom keyboard and hoping to do more later down the line. Besides this, I’m looking to set my foot into the I.T. field to gain a hands on experience sometime in the near future, as it is how I believe I learn the best. The world’s current pandemic is currently making a lot of this unbearably slow and difficult but I have hopes that I’ll be able to achieve some of my goals going forward.