This is an online course for PSY1101 for the Spring 2020. We will be covering many different Psychology topics including but not limited to Methodology, history and theories of psychology, brain and behavior, neuropsychology, socialization, motivation, emotion, perception, learning, thinking, intelligence, personality and the adjustment processes, and social psychology.
Our class will take place online which will be composed of the following instruction/delivery methods:
- Online lectures through Blackboard Collaborate
- Discussions on selected topics (participation is mandatory-details are in the syllabus)
- Preparation of E-portfolios
- Online group presentations again through Collaborate
The assessment methods are composed of:
- Discussion post evaluations
- Online exams (2 midterms and a final)
- E-portfolio assignments
- Group presentations
The details are included in the syllabus including grading rubrics and the class schedule for Spring 2020.
Looking forward to a great semester with you…
All the best…
Professor Duysal Askun Celik