Projects on the OpenLab

2,977 to 2,988 (of 3,407)

The Research Hunt

The project is to show the concept of a research game based on Duck Hunt originally designed for use with the Nintendo game system.

Lucid Lip Gloss

Lucid Lip Gloss

30 second commercial

Steve Jobs PowerPoint

Steve Jobs PowerPoint

Steve Jobs life story PowerPoint

RESUME

RESUME

Anwar Hussain 1602 Avenue V Brooklyn, New York 11229 (917)- 822- 8582, Cell Phone AnwarHussain90@gmail.com OBJECTIVE To obtain a position that will utilize my educational background and provide the […]

RN

RN

Professional profolio

COVER LETTER

COVER LETTER

Anwar Hussain Cover Letter Draft 1602 Avenue V Brooklyn, NY 11229 AnwarHussain90@gmail.com March 8, 2012 To whom it may concern, I am writing to apply for the Human Service internship. The […]

PROFESSIONAL ESSAY

PROFESSIONAL ESSAY

Anwar Hussain HUS 1207 Professional Essay My name is Anwar Hussain and I was born in Yemen and raised in Brooklyn, New York. I came to the United States at the age of two and I have not left since. Coming […]

Anwar Hussain’s ePortfolio

Anwar Hussain’s ePortfolio

Professional Essay

CITY TECH EATS

CITY TECH EATS

This is a website that shows City tech students where to eat, how to eat and where the cheapest food places are. The website is assimilated with the food in the radius of seven minutes. We also chose those places […]

resume

resume

I am an mother who wanted to upgrade her self by going to college. Am from Nigeria Africa. Am currently in Prof. Singh Honor Calculus 1 class which I enjoyed so much because prof makes you believe that is as […]

Caboodle

Caboodle

Collection of services provided by CityTech for Cuny students

Senior Writing Samples

Senior Writing Samples

The Massie trials, a combination of an alleged rape and a murder of one of the rape suspects. The trials span from 1931 -1932 in Honolulu Hawaii. A naval officer’s wife claimed to have been raped by five native […]