Projects on the OpenLab

2,797 to 2,808 (of 3,407)
Project Sentry Gun

Project Sentry Gun

Raymond Tang Kemar White Stationary Nerf Sentry Gun Our idea for our final project is a stationary nerf sentry gun. A sentry gun is able to automatically aim and fire at targets. Therefore it will have two […]

Waterfront Site 1 A (Unknown)

Waterfront Site 1 A (Unknown)

I have done an examination on the unknown waterfront Site 1 A sample. The gram stain procedure was performed , along with many various tube tests like Nitrate test,citrate test,SIM test,Lactose test ,glucose and […]

Arduino Synthesizer

For my final project I created a synthesizer using the Arduino microcontroller. I used potentiometers to control pitch, decay, and repetition frequency in the synthesizer. I connected an audio jack socket to the […]

CET 4711 TED BEAR

We wanted to create a teddy bear that can talk when it recognizes a card which is called a RFID tag. It will play back what I record. Our project is based on a bear which talks when it is near an object. The […]

Mobot Car

For a while I have been curious as well as interested in making some sort of robot based on the Arduino and Android platform. Since we share common interests such as cars and computers, this class has given us […]

CET 4711 Final Project: Missile Launcher

Use Arduino and circuit to control missile launcher, By: Huan Yang, Wai Tso, Zhiyong Rong In our final project, we are working on Missile launcher controller. To control the missile launcher, first we need to […]

PERFECT SMILE

PERFECT SMILE

CREATE PERFECT TEETH , SO WAIT FOR YOUR TURN

What We Are Reading @ City Tech

A place to share your thoughts about what you are reading

Hip-hop: allowing tech to take the driver’s seat

In all, we plan to research the ways technology has influenced hip hop culture. The focus will be on how it has changed the scape of the craft, from the artists themselves to the record heads, social media […]

Christmas 4 Dummies

Christmas 4 Dummies

Christmas Zine

Research Game TBA

TBA…

Lantopia (CST4800-2380)

Lantopia (CST4800-2380)