I planned on going  to several places with friends and family at the beginning of my summer. Due to many circumstances that plan had changed.  I didn’t end up going to the majority of those places since they were closed. While it was really dull, it helped me get on a better track of what I wanted to do. I started to focus on other important things that would benefit me and my family. I’ve made my condition better by changing my mindset. This really benefited me because I was able move on from the fun and relax mode to a more grind mode and work mode. I am still working on stuff but I feel better on what I want too complete.

Both “The Tell Tale Heart”  and “The Yellow Wallpaper” were great readings. I really enjoyed the suspense and tension that both of them gave off when I read them. Between the two, I would say that The Tell Tale Heart was my favorite story, because it always kept me locked on it. I really liked the tension that it had built up and the amount of imagery that was used. I was able to grasp and see it unfold in my mind. I definitely understood it more. “The Yellow Wallpaper” was harder to pin down on what was going on. It took me a few times to read and really get what was going on in the story. I liked both but I definitely was able to put “The Tell Tale Heart” together. I also appreciated how Edgar Allan Poe Made transitions in the settings but kept it the same and getting deeper into the characters. The videos of both stories were great, and they provided a much better understanding of everything.