Mountain struggle:

Mountain Struggle: Never in 1 million years have I ever considered hiking up a mountain. The only reason I thought about it was because I was bored in the summer and I don’t regret it either. Not only did I hike up this mountain once, but three times, and each one had a different experience. From the cold water, I jumped onto the top of the mountain and saw heaven.

Heaven & Earth: I took a picture of the top of the Delaware Water Gap mountain. The domain impression would be the sun. It kinda looks like an angle this is also an art photo. the way the lights look down and towards earth and shadows below makes this photo I took amazing. It took me 3-4 hours to reach the top of the mountain.

Flat Earth: This picture I took was also taken at the top of this mountain. there is a lot of green from the trees and the mountain covered by trees, blue from the sky, and brown from the rocks. From this picture, it looks like the Earth goes on forever, or it can look like the Earth stops at the far reach of the picture.