In Teju Cloes essay “Perfect and Unrehearsed”, my favorite photo was Three boys in Liberia by Martin Munkacsl/ Howard Greenberg Gallery. This photo can be defined as many things as possible but to me it is documentary photo. Documentary photos capture the beauty of real-life stories or events in its nature. Three boys in Liberia, is a snapshot of three young boys enjoying the lovely waters of Liberia. The photo gives a sense of joyfulness and freedom as they seem to be running into the water ready to swim away and enjoy their youth. We can say the dominant impression are the colors of the photo. The only colors we see are black and white. But although we can’t see any facial expressions, we can see hand gestures and water splashes on the sand which is the main idea, that although there is barely any color to this photo, we are still able to capture its true nature. To me, the decisive moment is kids being kids, even as adults we can feel the energy of freedom and happiness these children are living and think about a time in our lives, we had a similar moment of carefreeness.