Portfolios on the OpenLab

457 to 468 (of 8,375)

Adrian Villa’s ePortfolio

Hello/Greetings Everyone My Name is Adrian Steven Villa (Av) i was born & raised in the Bronx, NY, my nationally is Brazilian & Puerto Rican. I’m currently majoring in Electrical Engineering Technology. I’m also […]

Sandy Clafford’s ePortfolio

Sandy Clafford’s ePortfolio

Visual Artist

Sebastian Chapman’s ePortfolio

Communication Design

Fatima Orival’s ePortfolio

Fatima Orival’s ePortfolio

Hi, My name is Fatima Orival. I’m Haitian American and was raised in Queens, NY. This is my second year at New York City College of Technology after taking a few semesters off. I’m a full time student and […]

Lusfreidy Hernandez’s ePortfolio

Hello I’m Lusfreidy Hernandez but you can also call me Lulu welcome to my portfolio! I am a freshman that graduated from Uam Mlk campus and now continuing my studies in City tech majoring in hospitality m […]

Kaylee Torres’s ePortfolio

My name is Kaylee Torres. I am a freshman at New York City College of Technology studying Hospitality Management for the purpose of discovering different aspects of the culinary and hospitality industries. I […]

Jessica Jean’s ePortfolio

Jessica Jean’s ePortfolio

Hi my name is Jessica.I was born and raised in Brooklyn. I’m a freshman at City Tech. Growing up I was always involved in church events. I used to help set up chairs, tables, decorations and etc for church p […]

Kaylee Castaneda’s ePortfolio

Hello, my name is Kaylee Castaneda I love to learn and experience new things. My future career is to become a radiologist I love science so I definitely want to be in the medical field I love understanding what […]

Anthony Caliendo’s ePortfolio

Anthony Caliendo’s ePortfolio

Hello my name is Anthony and my major is Hospitality Management. I choose this as my major because when i was younger I use to travel kind of a lot around spring and summer time with my family and there would be […]

Natalie Melendres’s ePortfolio

This portfolio aims to showcase the progress I have made and the projects I have completed during this semester in the field of business and technology of fashion.

Nour Benfakha’s ePortfolio

I study at city tech and want to major in hospitality and management

Anmol K. Dhamrait ePortfolio

Jr. Business Manager at McCann & Professor at New York City College of Technology