Adrian Villa’s ePortfolio

Adrian Villa's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Electrical and Telecommunications Engineering Technology
Portfolio Description

Hello/Greetings Everyone My Name is Adrian Steven Villa (Av) i was born & raised in the Bronx, NY, my nationally is Brazilian & Puerto Rican. I’m currently majoring in Electrical Engineering Technology. I’m also part of the electronics club (IEEE) so if you’re interested let me know & part of the student government association program here at City Tech. I love to learn and experience new activities. Teamwork is always the goal for me. My Career Dreams is to be a full-time electrician in the metro transportation authority (MTA). I always love doing hands on work especially electricity work it’s always been fun for me to always learn something new.

Fun Activities I love to do is travel anywhere because I love being active, long walks, & biking. I’m also a big soccer fan I usually attend the New York city football games at Yankee stadium. I’m a big Real Madrid fan and hopefully I can visit Spain one day and watch one of their games. I’m also a person who loves to meet new people from different culture background, I love to try new food and experience what people’s cultures are like.

My Strengths is guiding everyone towards success and leadership, teamwork, and great communication.

Member Profile

Welcome!

Your ePortfolio can be both a Journal and a Portfolio. By default, the Journal is hidden from the […] See MoreWelcome!

No Comments Found