Portfolios on the OpenLab

13 to 24 (of 8,372)

Andre Sadhu’s ePortfolio

COMD

DAVID VELASQUEZ’S EPORTFOLIO

DAVID VELASQUEZ’S EPORTFOLIO

Hello Everyone. My name is David Velasquez. I’m a Student and a Mentor at New York City College of Technology. I have been majoring in Communication Design for 4 Years. The Career I wanted to do is illustration, w […]

City Tech Student Portfolio

Welcome to my Portfolio: Showcasing Skills and achievements!

Antigone Buzhala’s ePortfolio

COMD II

jiaxi ma’s ePortfolio

Communication Design

xiangyong zeng’s ePortfolio

Communication Design student

Jailen Paguay – E-Portfolio

Welcome to my E-Portfolio, I have carved a niche in the dynamic intersection of fashion and technology, merging a deep-rooted passion for textiles with cutting-edge trend forecasting techniques. With an academic […]

Najae Ricketts E-Portfolio

My Name is Najae Ricketts I attend The New York City College of Technology, I am Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business and Fashion with a specialization in textiles. With a background in fashion […]

Andrew Lops E-Portfolio

Welcome to my e-portfolio, a curated collection showcasing my diverse range of works and achievements. Here, you will find examples of my hands-on projects, comprehensive research, and creative endeavors. Each […]

Sunny Kej’s Portfolio

Welcome to my e-portfolio! This portfolio displays my progress through my two years in the dental hygiene program at NYCCT. Follow along as I made this journey from a freshman to a Graduating senior and soon-to-be […]

Artiste Joseph

A portfolio showcasing my work and skills in Digital Media.

Jonas Reitz

Jonas Reitz – professional presence on the web. Avatar photo by Allan Shoemake.