Under My Hood

cropped-123.jpg Hi, my name is Omkar and I drive a 95 Honda Civic EG hatch  and a 2010 Toyota Camry LE as my daily. I am currently going to The New York City College of Technology for advertising and design. Even though my major is in advertising, I  have always had a special place in my heart for racing and everything to do with cars. as soon as I got my license at fifteen, I  have been going to the races to either spectate or race.

Throughout my driving career I have driven quite a few different types of cars, from a 91 Toyota Corolla DX to a 97 Chevy Blazer LE. Since owning all of these vehicles, I have gained knowledge on how to maintain these vehicles and will like to share it with you all.

A bulk of my experience I gained from going to a friends mechanic shop. There, he showed me different tips and tricks that I think will be beneficial to many of you. I am also a member of a local car club called Nothing Serious. In this club there are many cars and drivers that can share their expertise.

For questions and/or concerns you can email me at omkarsingh987@yahoo.com