Welcome!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

The ePortfolio is both a Learning Blog and an Academic Career Portfolio. Use the Learning Blog to document your learning experiences and class assignments each semester. As time goes by, add content to the Academics and Career sections to show your department, graduate institutions, or future employers how well prepared you are for your chosen career.

NOTE: Remember to add appropriate Categories and Tags to your posts. This will help your professors and other visitors find the content they are looking for. The Categories “Coursework” and “Field Trips” and the Tags “OpenLab” and “City Tech” have already been applied to this post. Feel free to make changes!

Author: Nikko Valerio

About me: My name is Nikko Gener Valerio, I was born in the Philippines and moved in the United States when I was 7. My immediate goal for the next few years is getting into a radiology tech program and to become a radiography technician. One of my life goals is to become the man I strive to be and be able to support and provide the people close to me. I enjoy reading books, going to the gym, and traveling. One of my all time favorite books is Dune, by Frank Herbert and by the end of my life, maybe write one fictional book. I would also really like to see and travel the world and experience different cultures.