Ethics in Design, 1B

So far for this internship at Brooklyn College, I have not had to sign any confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement with the organization. The only paperwork I have had to sign was a non-paid internship agreement form. This form contained my personal information, information about my team leader, the organization’s name, and the tasks I would perform during the internship, along with a list of terms applicable to both myself and the organization. I will be sure to follow all guidelines set by my supervisors at the organization, and as a designer, I will create work that reflects the organization in a positive way. I will be respectful of my client and make sure my attitude and designs reflect the organization’s core values of equality, fairness, and justice for all underrepresented groups.

Citation(s)

• “Guide to Copyright” AIGA. (2001). PDF. New York City; Richard GrefĂ©, AIGA.
  • “A Client’s Guide to Design: How to Get the Most Out of the Process” AIGA. (2001). PDF. New York City; Richard GrefĂ©, AIGA. 
  • “Use of Photography” AIGA. (2001). PDF. New York City; Richard GrefĂ©, AIGA. 
  • “Summary.” Ethics of Design, WordPress, 29 June 2024, https://ethicsofdesign.wordpress.com/summary/.