Learning Self-Analysis for the Program

The Associate degree in Nursing provides a great knowledge foundation that needs to be complemented with the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). The BSN gave me the opportunity to expand my knowledge in areas related to research, leadership, community, case management and health care policies. The vital knowledge and skills obtained on those areas are crucial at this point, where the healthcare system is tremendously evolving and focusing on evidence-base practice for a better patient outcome, in a community setting for a cost effective quality of care. As result, the BSN program guided me on the present changes occurring in the healthcare system and game me the necessary knowledge and skills to be competent and proficient within currently evolving nursing career. In addition, this program improved my writing and reading skills. At the beginning of the program with all those writing assignment that needed to be done, it looked for me tedious and endless. Now as I compared, my knowledge expanded and it enhanced my ability to write and read. Moreover, It is very significant as well, that all the faculties from this program are always encouraging their students to continue their education and obtain a higher degree. In general, I believe that the BSN program shapes our career of nursing in the right educational direction to succeed and to become better and more efficient professionals.