15 thoughts on “Day06 6/7/2019

1. doing pretty well. the lecture of yesterday was very interesting , right now I don’t have any questions. this weekend hopefully I will a quick review of what we covered so far in class and I also write a short paper for another class.
    how about you Professor, what your plans this weekend?

2. I am alright today and no I don’t have any questions about yesterday’s lecture and I will be reviewing everything taught in class so far and sleeping.

3. I’m doing alright for the most part. I don’t have any questions regarding yesterday’s lecture, but I will study a little bit to be prepared. Besides working this coming weekend, I don’t have anything special planned. What about you, Professor? How are you today?

4. I am ok, no complaints. I understood yesterday lecture. For the weekend I am going to be partying and kushing!

5. All is well for me, yesterday’s lecture was new information for me, so I was interested to learn. This weekend for me will be working and entertainment.

6. I’m doing good, yesterday’s lecture was very interesting and not hard. This weekend I will review what covered this week and work as well.