Introduction

Michelle Donegan R.N. L.V.T

Introductory

I am a nurse and a veterinary technician. I have dedicated my whole life to studying and saving the many different species including humans. I have always been interested in science since I was a little girl. The medical field amazes me and looking at the advantages that have happened in the last 20 years is just astonishing to me. I especially love fast medicine. I would love to work in the emergency room one day, I believe I would be great for this. I am quick on my feet and I believe I have very good technical skills. I have done a lot in my life from animal research producing the first vaccine of the flu that pregnant mothers can take to wrestling down beef cows, helping cats and dogs, and then, of course, my new advantage in saving human lives.

Philosophy

My philosophy is to be to update on the latest research to practice the most efficient and effective medicine to help the most humans and animals.

Learning Self-Analysis

Achieving my Bachelor’s Degree helps me to be a better nurse. Education plays a crucial role for nurses in building the key competencies necessary to become leaders and, more importantly, public advocates for their patients and profession. BSN degrees prepare nurses to lead the charge of change and help nurses develop the critical thinking skills to do so. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing is also the first step towards advanced practice nursing roles which entail more responsibility.

Individual Strengths

An area of strength that is necessary for success in the nursing profession is possessing empathy and compassion for others. No matter where you may choose to work as a nurse, you will encounter patients experiencing a wide range of physical or psychological issues.

Reliability and flexibility go hand-in-hand as an essential area of strength necessary for nursing careers. Patients need specialized care every day, and your supervisors will count on you to show up on time each day that you are scheduled to work.

Nurses who are honest and trustworthy are some of the most valuable nursing professionals in any medical facility today.