Mark Zhang's ePortfolio

A City Tech OpenLab ePortfolio

Favorite UCLA Poster

This design seems to appeal to me the most. Why? Because it draws me in as an abstract art. There are so many colors on the UCLA. This cover seems to be talking about the Spring Quarters and the color seems to, with the exception of black, are vibrant like how spring is. There are elements with only on color around the images, but each of the letters of UCLA has multiple colors. I like how the Extension’s E is being extended/stretched horizontally. The splat of red and black on the U drags me to the L like the start of an extension cord which then goes to the bottom of the A to the C which is the end of the cord.

Welcome!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

The ePortfolio is both a Learning Blog and an Academic Career Portfolio. Use the Learning Blog to document your learning experiences and class assignments each semester. As time goes by, add content to the Academics and Career sections to show your department, graduate institutions, or future employers how well prepared you are for your chosen career.

NOTE: Remember to add appropriate Categories and Tags to your posts. This will help your professors and other visitors find the content they are looking for. The Categories “Coursework” and “Field Trips” and the Tags “OpenLab” and “City Tech” have already been applied to this post. Feel free to make changes!