My name is Margarita Andreyeva (Marharyta Andreieva), and I’m from Ukraine, I’m 19 years old. Last year, I achieved my huge goal, I went to the American college, it was Queensborough Community College, after two semesters I decided to transfer to the four-year college CityTech. Of course, my brother Alex and his wife Kate helped me with that, especially with finances. Unfortunately, my parents in Kyiv couldn’t earn money for studying in NYC, here we have another salary, and my mother Natalia wanted that I went to the Ukrainian Economic University. So, now I’m on the third year there, but I don’t like this major.

This summer, I realized that I’m an adult girl, because my parents with my dogs Sara and Emma went to the U.S. as immigrants, and I stayed in Kyiv with my boyfriend and my guinea pig Monya, we started to live together in my apartment, but I’m waiting for visa. So, this summer was difficult emotionally for me, but my boyfriend Stas usually helps me. Despite that my family is so far from me, we try to help each other. Moreover, I see that I changed, and I can do what I wanted, but I couldn’t. I could draw more, and I can spend on this more money than earlier. Furthermore, my brother Alex see that I’m fan of art and design, and he looks how a lot I draw. Alex decided to help me with that, he started to give me some tasks from his work. Now, I will try to do create a website for my parents, where they will purchase their goods. I think that it will be a great experience for me.