Introduction~Jennifer Dubon Martinez

Hi my name is Jennifer Dubon Martinez .my major is nursing but  specifically I want to Be a (NICU nursing).  I was Born and Raised in New York but my parents are from  honduras. My favorite thing to do is spend time with my puppy and spend time with my nephew .I used to do ballet i enjoyed doing it . In high school I didn’t really join any sports cause none interested me but i enjoyed high school and i  was able to  graduated with the same group of friends i started my freshman year with .

What Encourage me to be a nurse is because of my oldest sister is a nurse herself and it inspired me a lot seeing how she’s able to work with kids and i personal love kids myself and  i decide to be in the  NICU Field and be able to be with pre-mature ,newborns cause i love To be with babies and be able to spend time with them and being in the NICU field i’ll get to  be able spend a little time with them check on them .Also a little fun fact about me I’m the 7 th oldest daughter .

2 thoughts on “Introduction~Jennifer Dubon Martinez”

1. Hi Jennifer, it was nice meeting you. What caught my attention was how your sister encouraged you to become a nurse but also your love for kids to be part of the NICU field. As a younger sibling, i also see my brother as my motivation to always work harder every day. Graduating with the same group of friends you started your highschool years can be complicated but im glad you was able to accomplish that, keep them because those are true friends. Also is there any type of music you really love, any singers to be specific?

-Maria Contreras