Introduction – Jelani

Hello, I’m Jelani Creary, and I am in the Computer Systems major. I have a massive interest in technology and learning science facts. However usually my interest shift around depending on what I think is cool, like with military air craft. I have a very large family, and i’m the oldest of my generation so i’ve always been taking care of my younger brothers, sister and cousins. Fun fact, well not so fun for me, I have 20+ cousins 4 brothers and a sister. I do also enjoy watching anime and playing video games, that’s just something i’ve been doing since I was little. If I have any notable hobbies it’d be coding, i’ve also been coding for a couple years and I know a couple code languages.

Recently I went to Brasil, it was an amazing experience and I would definitely love to go again, in fact I am going out the country again in 2 years. While I was in Brasil our group went around the whole country, we landed in Sao Paulo then went to Paraty, then to Trindade and immediately went to Ilha Grande where we stayed for 2 days to visit the lopes mendes, after this we ended our stay in Rio de janeiro. During the summer I also got a model fighter jet, it’s an f15-Eagle that I plan to build and fly soon, and maybe it’s a potential hobby i’ll get into in the future. For sports I usually play volleyball or soccer, I can really play any sport except for basketball unfortunately. That concludes my introduction, it’s nice to meet you all.

3 thoughts on “Introduction – Jelani”

1. Here is how to add a picture:

https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/blog/help/adding-an-image-gallery-block/

And yes I would love to see a picture from your trip to Brazil. It’s a requirement for this assignment! Please add it using these instructions.

Basically you need to go into edit. THen choose the Plus sign in the top left corner. Then you can click on “gallery” or I just use “image.” Then you should be able to upload a picture from your computer.

Also no need to choose two categories. No need to use Student Works as a category. The only category is the one I announced which was INTRODUCTIONS. This will be different with each HW, but I will announce what category to use. And it will always be just ONE CATEGORY.