My Introduction get to know me

Hey hello, this is luis welcome to my profile, I consider myself a calm and chill person. I like to go on hikes enjoy nature and just escape from the city life, and those problems we have in our daily life. I am also really interested in trying new things and enjoying the small things in life. I am also currently working as an electrical apprentice I am fascinated with the electrical industry there is so much to learn. currently going for my bachelor’s in electrical engineering. I went to Ralph r McKee high school a great school in my opinion right near the Staten Island ferry. With amazing views of the NYC skyline of buildings and the blue water from far not up close. I am taking this class from my kitchen in my house on Staten Island. One word that describes how I am feeling about this course is scared. And this is because I am not the best with technology and a lot is going on the blackboard. One of my worries is that I may miss an assignment or something similar to that and this is because blackboard is a little confusing at times, I am not the best with technology.

The picture I chose was a lighting bolt and this is because I am currently an electrical apprentice. As an electrician, we are always working with electricity that resembles a lightning bolt. I love the trade and what it has taught me. There is always something to learn and so many different paths that one can take, and this is the reason this symbol means so much to me.