About My Team

Name: Nita Velasquez – I just recently moved to New York City from Virginia with my sister. I come from a military family, with both parents having served for over 40 years combined. I moved to New York for a change of pace and for the wonderful buildings in the area. I am currently a member of the City Tech photography club and enjoy using photography to capture the different elements of architecture.

Name: Debora Tannenbaum

1. What attracts you to the study of Architecture? Architecture is a passion for me. I enjoy the creative process such as brainstorming from a concept, developing ideas, communicating with design. I enjoy creation using and combining beauty with functionality.

2. What are your interests or favorite activities? My main interests/favorite activities are photographing, designing, painting using acrylic medium, reading, gardening, practicing sports, spending quality time with my family, and organizing social activities with a small group of friends.

3. As a student and a team member what are your greatest strengths? I like to brainstorm ideas with my team, gather materials, and execute the projects as soon as possible avoiding hurry on the last minute.

4. As a student and a team member what do you most want to improve? Developing ways to communicate and getting the cooperation from lab technicians for studio work.

Name:  Syndi Wilkinson – Interviewed:  Jeffrey

1. What attracts you to the study of Architecture? Is that it’s like a work of art but there’s a structure to it. You can make something that would leave people in aw but be able to show how you made that structure came to be.

2. What are your interests or favorite activities? In his spare time he likes to draw, watch movies, and listen to music. He is interested in baseball and a big Yankees fan.  He likes watching the games; he’s not too good at the actual sport. He also likes spending time with family and friends

3. As a student and a team member what are your greatest strengths? As a teammate, his greatest strength is that if he’s given a task, that task will get done.

4. As a student and a team member what do you most want to improve? He needs to improvement with communication with my teammates after school hours or meeting up to work on projects.

Name: Jeffrey – Interviewed: Syndi

1. What attracts you to the study of Architecture? It’s a field where I can express my creativity with rules but no guidelines

2. What are your interests or favorite activities?
§ She said her clothing line / corporation creative boys culture
§ Hanging with friends

3. As a student and a team member what are your greatest strengths?
§ She is motivated and determined to get the work done

4. As a student and a team member what do you most want to improve?
§ She will like to improve and work on how to manage her time better .

One Response to About My Team

1. Jeffrey Rodriguez says:

Syndi is interested in architecture because it’s a field where she can express her creativity with rules but no guidelines. Her interests and favorite activities include her clothing line / corporation creative boys culture and Hanging with friends. She is motivated and determined to get work done. But she would like to improve on how to manage her time better .