About My Team

Ronny Mora’s interview by Francisco

I am attracted by the design of buildings, which i think is very creative. In my favorite activities i like all kind of sports, but soccer mainly. I am very calm and not afraid of taking control of things. also I am willing to manage my time in a better way.

Francisco Interviewed by Ronny

1. What attracts you to the study of architecture?
He thinks design is one of the important things that attract him to architecture. Having the freedom to design and analyze projects makes him feel that he can go beyond his expectations.  Also,  he finds it interesting how people in the field give to the different materials used in architecture.

2. What are you interests  or favorite activities?
His biggest interest is to graduate from college as an architect, since no one in his family has professional studies; he wants to give an example to others. His favorite activities are drawing and reading.

3. As a student and team member what are you greatest strengths?
He prefers to work on his own, but he thinks working in a team can teach him something new. As a student, he likes to be responsible with his work, even though sometimes  it gets hard on his schedule. Also, he likes to be competitive and open to learn new things.

4. As a student and a team member what do you most want to improve?
As a student he is willing to improve his English, so he can understand his assignments better and as a team, he wants to learn to work with other members.

Francisco is a very dedicated student who wants to go above and beyond what his family has done.  He wants to graduate from college as an architect to be an example for his family.  He finds the creativity and design behind the field of architecture very interesting.  He is willing to work in a group, although he prefers to work alone.  As part of a team, he wants to work with others better but still being able to do his best for the group.  The one thing he is determined to do is improve his English to be a better student and teammate.

Who Am I?

Name: Arthur Remy  Interviewed: Anthony Persaud
1. What attracts you to the study of Architecture?

– The history & architects behind the design of the structures built & how som still exist.

2. What are your interests or favorite activities?

– Drawing, playing basketball, working out, listening to music, travelling, watching family guy & fresh prince.

3. As a student and a team member what are your greatest strengths?

– Give ideas, contribute, work best ability, analyze different aspects.

4. As a student and a team members what do you most want to improve?

– Stop being shy, dont get side tracked, & multitask more.

Paragraph:
Anthony is an Architecture student at NYCCT who has interests in this major because of the history and the architects who are behind the magnificent structures. He loves playing basketball, listening to music, working out, and drawing. As being a member of Team 4, he’s devoted to giving ideas, analyzing different aspects and being in this team he wants to be always focused and ready to multitask when the time is needed.

Interview with Anthony Persaud by Evdoxia Mavroudis

What attracts you to the study of Architecture?

The history & architects behind the design of the buildings built & how som still exist still.

What are your interests and activities?

Drawing, & how a simple drawing/computer program can be turned into something.

As a student and a team member what are your greatest strengths?

Giving ideas, analyze different aspects, contribute & best to ability to get the job done.

As a student and a team member what do you most want to improve?

Stop being shy, dont get side track & learning to multi task better.

Interview with Arthur Remy by Anthony Persaud

What gets my attention to Architecture is the structure, composition of the buildings and the designs. I find music, making beats, art, watching T.V., and going out all part of my daily life. I enjoy cooperating in any means necessary for my team and to deliver as much information that I possibly can. I wish to improve on being more socially and not being so lazy.

Interview with Evdoxia Mavroudis by Anthony Persaud

What attracts me to Architecture? Its the fact that it’s combined with fine arts and science. I enjoy painting, sketching, listening to music, travelling, reading and i am a huge fan of photography. My greatest strengths are, well I take good notes and i am very organized. I also have thing i’m not so good at, I want to improve on my multitasking.