Team Meeting Log

The team is required to keep track of all the time that they meet outside of class either in person or online using collaborative tools.  It not necessary that every team member be present in every meeting or conversation.  There is no right or wrong amount of time to be spend working as a team – remember that quality of time and effort is more critical than quantity and the results will show in the final product.

For each entry please identify the “topic” the team “members participating” and the “date and time” and the “method” (online/email/in person) .  Like a time sheet in a professional office this will

Francisco Morales; Since i dont have much time too spend with my teammates i posted some vocabulary words by my self.

Tuesday, september 13, 2011 from 10pm-11pm

I answered the questions of what we learned during the week…

Wednesday, september 14, 2011 from 10am to 11am

We had a conversation on type with me and agreed that we will have a list as to who will answer questions weekly and who will add words weekly.  Everyone will have a specific week but will not be required to do both vocabulary and the weekly questions in the same week.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 from 9:50pm to 10:15pm

Today, the whole group, online and through texts decided on a slide to work on and also which slide to talk about for the powerpoint presentation.  We also had a small but not yet thorough conversation on the individual case studies, because everyone is still deciding on an individual topic.

Sunday, September 18, 2011 from 7:30pm to 8:30pm

Francisco Morales; added vocabulary words to site.

Monday, October 10, 2011 from 7 to 8 pm.