Current Internship Progress October 17-19

As of this week from October 17th to the 19th, plans have slightly changed at my internship work place until further notice.
Events that I was scheduled to attend and photograph had been postponed until further notice due to current real life situations, however I was assigned different projects still related to adobe editing and can be used for use of City Tech. Through a combination of working in Illustrator, After Effects, and Media Encoder I now have to create animation intros that will be used for social media and presentations when videos and montage of photos for each event are shown.
What I have learned so far is that sometimes I have to adapt to different situations and changes in plans at times under these circumstances. I have also learned to familiar myself with After Effect’s different options to create unique intros while staying on topic with which topics each animated intro will be used for. These intros also have to feature the college’s logo and color scheme which is something I keep in mind of when working.
We will see if the college events will resume soon, but for now I will continue working with my current assigned work.