Strengths  Weaknesses Opportunities Threats
Creative. Falls short on ideas for makeup sometimes. Mastered multiple different forms of art. Not only fashion and makeup, but also music and drawing. I need to be more competitive and realize that there are people in the world wanting to do the same as I do.
Motivated for goals. Not consistent in posting on social media. Has knowledge about the environment, health, and how to be healthy while keeping the environment in mind. Needs to be able to finish creative pieces in a timely manner. 
Good at communication/People are interested in talking to me.  Takes time when creating new makeup looks and fashion looks. Has knowledge about multiple forms of art and can teach others. I need to be able to focus on one thing at a time, rather than doing small things for multiple projects. 
Goal oriented. Sometimes I lack motivation for smaller tasks. Can multitask and focus on multiple different projects at once. I need to reach out to people more, rather than waiting for people to come to me.
Fashion and makeup background. Has plenty of ideas, but sometimes doesn’t know how to go about them. Is well spoken and can communicate my ideas. Needs to find a set niche.