I identify myself as a unique mind and individual, with a love for the darker side of life and fashion. Growing up loving Bratz dolls, the “Girls With A Passion For Fashion” has lead me into loving the edgy side of fashion. For as long as I can remember now, I have been heavily inspired by the Goth and Punk movements of the 80’s, and it plays heavily into my fashion style. Growing up and dressing differently then my peers has caused me to take a lot of backlash, but in the end its given me tougher skin and more of a reason to stay true to myself. I identify myself as someone who knows exactly who they are, and uses their fashion as an extension of art and what I want people to know about myself.

After graduating, my long term goals is to build up my social media following and start my own fashion and beauty company, for those who love the darker side of fashion and beauty like myself. Though, my short term goals is to begin working under companies and share my knowledge with them, in return for first hand experience in the fashion industry. Spending the last four years as a fashion student studying at New York City College of Technology, has taught me the ins and outs of the fashion industry, but now it is time to learn it from first hand experience. All in all, after graduating I have a long road of life and goals ahead of me.