Journal Entry 5 Collaboration Projects

During my time at my internship I have had two major projects in which I was to be paired up with another partner. The first one being the front cover of the winter 2017 issue of Collective Endeavors, also the pamphlet that me and Nikole made for WPC’s International Women’s Day event. For the front cover of Collective endeavors my partner who is named Nicole with a c, created a front cover with pictures taken of our staff and our equipment, that featured the inner mechanics of the large printing press. It was easy to with Nicole she had a real talent for communicating her concepts as well as understanding my insight and style I was trying to express for the front cover. We ended up using photoshop and illustrator to complete the design. The second time I was paired up was with fellow classmate and intern Nikole, we were instructed to create the pamphlet for the second annual International Women’s Day Event. Nikole was really kind to work with differed from the other Nicole. With Nikole her sense of approach towards the project was that she would listen first and them provide on insight to further improve some of the designs I was working on. Nikole also helped me further understand the colors she picked for the font of the pamphlet as well as her use in type.

.