Journal Entry 4 Tasks and Daily Part 3

March was a busy month Women’s press Collective is launching a huge event for this years 2nd annual International Women’s Day Celebration. Where WPC will host music, art and important guest speakers. All addressing the advance of women and the awareness of the struggle women face each day. It is all going to hosted by a local church that will provide to WPC to use. For this event i was instructed to create the pamphlet for the event.  Again I was paired up with someone. This time by another fellow intern from my internship class, her name is Nikole. She is a current student of the same internship course . We both began to work together to create the front image of the cover, I suggested a vintage style photo of women linking arms in solidarity to protest the unjust against them. What caught my attention of this image was a photo of immigrant workers from the late 1910’s. Me an Nikole both decided to add film grain and color distortion to create an hint of an old film effect in the end Lisa loved it. It is my best piece that I have created for them.