Podcards

Postcards.PDF

Enhanced Quotes

In this first  postcard, I choose a theme of love for the image to relate to the quote.  I connect the image and the quote because, as the quote says, we don’t realize the person that we have in front of us until we reflect to the memories that we had. I use “Euphoria Script” for the font because it  shows and expresses  a more soft and elegant  look that also connects with the love theme and the yellow flowers on the background to combine with the picture .

In the second postcard, I use the font “Cormorant Garamond Light”  to express an elegant and classic look that could also represent the concept of the image . I use a warm color to stand more the vital  part of the quote and give a little bit of more color to the picture.  As the first postcard above, I wanted to represent the concept of love when you reflects on the memories that you had with that  person before everything ended.

The third postcard I use the font called “Marck Script” because I wanted to use  a  flowing script design that could related to the flowers of the image and show a fresh look. I try to use the colors of the flower in the letter to create unity and relation as the back color text.

For the final postcard, I use another script font call “IM FELL” to represent a classic look that it gives modern personal handwriting.  The visual concept represents a camera    with pictures of moments that we capture and that represent our memories of  moments, which  every time that we see it, we realize their values.