Project

The project my partner and I made is called, Zombie mania. It is our own variation of a lab due in class know as, Mole Mash. The whole idea of the game is to tap either one of the five moving zombies that are also in the mix with two humans. Once a zombie is touched the player will receive 100 points or 150 points depending on the zombie they touch. The opposite will occur if the background or “canvas” of the game is touched instead, points will be deducted from the player instead. The most important feature of the game are the two humans that are also together on the screen with the zombies, as if they are touched at all the player will automatically lose the game and be sent to the main menu.

My team was made up of only myself and my classmate, Urvik Patel. We thought of a zombie theme for our project because I recalled a game I had on my phone know as, Zombie Smasher which can be found in the play store. We decided to work with the idea of Zombie Smasher but use the components we previously had applied to Mole Mash. My partner Urvik Patel’s contribution toward the project was mostly working in the blocks diagrams for each screen. My contribution toward the project was adding all the features on the screens such as the images, sounds, labels and components used in each screen.