TikTok Videos

While getting settled into the internship, my teammate and I were told about the main project we’d be working on by our supervisor through online zoom meetings, which was to create multiple TikTok videos. We first needed to plan out these videos’ themes and topics, so we created a rough draft for a six-month plan of ideas.

Narrowing down a few videos, we then needed to think about what kind of shots and footage we’d need. By creating storyboards for approved video ideas, my teammate and I moved on to thinking about props and scheduling when to meet for filming.

Our supervisor told us about a few key filming locations we needed for certain videos, such as some footage of the Public Educational Institution Campus and notable landmarks for the boroughs like the Unisphere or the Brooklyn Bridge.

After we got enough footage for each of the videos, both my teammate and I would edit the clips together with music that has an upbeat and light tone. As well as adding in the informational text provided by our supervisor.