About Me

Hey Everyone Thanks For Coming To My Page, My Name Is Keith Brown And I Attend The New York City College Of Technology. Im Currently Going For My Bachelors Degree In The Major Of Graphic Arts And Advertising Design . I Was Born Into A Family Of Seven Kids And Me Being The Youngest.

I Was Born In The Red Hook Section Of Brooklyn, NY. Red Hook Wasn’t The Easiest Place To Live So I Had To Find A Hobby To Keep Me Out Of Trouble And Thats When I Found My New Best Friend Which Was Computers And From That Day On I Knew I Wanted To Have A Future In The Computer Field.

Besides Computers My Other Hobby Is Photography. Back In High School Durning Senior Year I Was Introduced To Professional Photography With A DSLR Camera. We Was Studying The Atlantic Yards Project And The Reconstruction Of Gowanus And Coney Island. Out Of My Whole Senior Class My Pictures Was Chosen To Be At The Brooklyn Historical Society. In Addition My Pictures Were Published In The New York Times Paper And Also On Display At Methodist Hospital A Local Hospital In Park Slope.

A City Tech OpenLab ePortfolio