Week Two At Rapid Realty

Week Two

As I continue into the second week at Rapid Realty, there was rush of information that felt at first overwhelming. Of course, I knew only over time I would get the hang of things. During my hours at work I would do my best to understand quickly and execute successfully. Working for a real-estate franchise is a new experience for me and quite confusing, speaking for myself.

That said, it didn’t stop the team and I from uniting and brainstorming on creating a campaign copy write for their social media ads. This weeks focus was on working with the copy writer, marketing, and tech teams on building the upcoming rebrand for Rapid Realty.

The next step was to visit some the offices located in the area of the headquarters. The reasoning being so we could get a sense of what it was like to be a realtor in the field. In order to run ad campaigns to target new agents to join Rapid Realty, we had to begin to understand who we need to target and how. We began to review how many employees are in a office, what the pay structure would be, how do the agents show the homes, and what they are receiving in regards to training.

As the new addition to Rapid Realty, it was important to understand the culture of Rapid Realty and how they intend on expanding their targeted audience. To help get a sense for the company, I asked for the company’s current brand identity and any printed collateral. I wanted to learn more about their business motto, mission statements, new employee packages, previous advertisements, social media, and so on. I find this helpful because it gives a sense of direction and helps me to understand what they are looking to change or improve.

After a long couple days of meetings, we finalized some copy write for ad campaign ideas that target real estate agents in joining the team at RR. Focusing on what social media platforms relate to specific demographics, we narrowed down where our specific ads will be. From there I spent time in the office and at home on these rebranding campaigns, creating about two-three different options for each ad.

After another week of nerves I left week two feeling confident in my contributions to the rebrand for Rapid Realty.