RAPID REALITY HERE I COME

I have been given the opportunity to be part of the Rapid Reality team as the Junior Graphic Design Intern.

After searching for a job in the creative field, I was contacted by Rapid Reality corporate office located in Brooklyn to come in for an interview. During my interview I could tell they were interested in my work, most of their questions were based off pass and present work shown in my portfolio. I was offered the job an hour later, learning that my position would included helping re-brand the corporate identity and identifying ways to improve the attraction of a younger demographic.

My journey with Rapid Reality started as a rush. They are known as New York City’s largest rental-based real estate brokerage, and the first rental brokerage in New York to utilize a business franchise model. The company was founded as a real estate agency in 1998 by Anthony Lolli. In 1998 Lolii opened the first Rapid Reality in Park Slope Brooklyn, the first Rapid Reality franchise opened in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn in 2009. The company has grown to 65 locations state wide and is continuing to expand across the US. They are recognized for using an assembly line of specialists for different stages of the rental process.

In 2012, Rapid Reality was named one of the city’s best firms by real estate newspaper, The Real Deal. The company was then recognized with Inc. Magazine’s 2012 Inc 5000 Award. In 2013, they were given the Franchisee Satisfaction Award by The Franchise Business Review.

I’m excited to start this next chapter and get my foot in the door in the world of graphic design x real estate. I look forward to seeing where this road takes me.