COver Letter

Judith H. Kamdem, RN

605 East 82nd Street Brooklyn NY 11236

Home (718)-209-1957 – Cell (347)-614-8418

Judith.kamdem@mail.citytech.cuny.edu

Attn: Recruitment Unit

I am a registered nurse and I would have a bachelor Degree in Nursing from the New York City College of Technology in May, 2012. I also have first hand experience in hospitals through the clinical rotations that I have completed at the New York City College of Technology and LaGuardia Community College.

I am currently worked in a HIV clinic in West 13 Street where I educated patients with chronic diseases, assessed signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in their condition as well as group interaction.  This experience allowed me to increase my nursing skills while also obtaining a broader base of medical knowledge.  I also did volunteer work at Bellevue Hospital in the SICU for one hundred hours.  During my time there, I gained a lot of knowledge and acquired great nursing skills like suctioning and providing compassionate, high-quality care for my clients.  This rewarding experience strengthened my interest and further developed my interest in becoming a better nurse.

I would be honored and excited to be a part of your team and contribute my skills to your facility staff and patients. My application and enclosed resume can only tell you so much about my motivation and qualifications for a position as an RN. I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss the opportunity and interest in this position with you. I can be reached at 718-209-1957 or at j.kamdem85@gmail.com.

Thank you for your consideration in this exciting opportunity.

Sincerely,

Judith H. Kamdem, RN