Flushing Hospital Dental Clinic
- Volunteer Dental Hygienist
- Working closely with people of all ages, and backgrounds professionally in a fast paced environment.
- Provided SRP and Prophylaxis Treatments for patients of various ages, backgrounds, and health statuses.
- Exposed radiographs (FMS, BWs, Pans, PAs)
- Provided Oral Hygiene Education
- Administered fluoride treatments
- Administered L.A. infiltrations
- Assisted Residents with treatment preparations such as but not limited to: sealants, composites, root canal restorations.