Logo and Branding

Interdisciplinary Design Game-Based Learning Lab (ID GBL2)
Class Assignment

This class competition was to create a gaming logo for the Interdisciplinary Design Game-Based Learning Lab (ID GBL2). This is a place to create games for students by students. The brief was to create a gaming logo that targets college students, does not include a gaming controller, and can be used as a sticker.

These are some of my initial designs and ideas. For my project, I decided to go with the concept of a badge that represents a club with people coming together as one.

These are some of my initial designs I had for a website banner using the logo I made. For some of these I kept a chess theme and for others I went with a gaming theme.

These were my final deliverables for the project. They requested some minor adjustments after they officially chose mine to use in their website. I’m really proud with this project, especially because it was chosen to be used for their website. I really want to improve in branding and logo design. I feel like its a very important skill to have especially in the design industry that is very connect to the business industry.