Self-Assessment

As this was my very first internship, I feel like it was a success.  I learned how it feels like to be working for a company, how the company runs, and receiving on my designs to make it better for specifically social media (since the projects were geared towards social media the most.)  One thing that I have learned there that stood out to me the most was, social media kits and their purpose.  Social media kits are kits that have images where a group of designers are given a topic to design for and then placed together into a folder, this folder is then given to a company.  The company takes the images and posts it on their own social media, this helps promote the company and the company that gave the social media kits. During this internship, I have worked on projects with real life due dates and making posts for specific target marketing as well as initiating meetings with my supervisor. Overall this experience has made me build confidence in going out into the real world and I am grateful for this experience and to my supervisor who gave me the opportunity to work with them. 

Alexander Shatov via Unsplash

Accessibility:

English PDF: accessibility - Tagged

Chinese PDF: accessibility .en.zh-CN

Audio: