2. My Role

I have been working at NTD TV for around four years. I was only a high school student when I first came to the television headquarters building. My mother works for the financial department of the company. Out of working in the same company, she gets to know people from other departments as well. The head of the creative department was her very good co-worker. In a coincidence, she introduced me to the creative department chief. I liked to draw and create pictured stories since I was a child, and I shared most of them with the chief. My drawings have gained his appreciation. He helped me installed Adobe design software, and welcomed me to intern in their department. I have been an intern in the creative department for more than a year. The most storyboards and design productions I created was mostly contributed to another department called NTD Taste Life. So later on, I was deployed to the NTD Taste Life department so I can work for them directly without connecting with them through the creative department. I was very excited and appreciative. While creating and experiencing multiple different kinds of designs and progress, such as logos, brochures, posters, spreads, video, and storyboard designs. I realized that although I like to design a variety of things, the design field that really really interested me and not greasy is video editing design and storyboard design which also can be sketching or digital drawing. In this department, I can experience the design fields that I really want to do. I also found a new interest in the process, dubbing. My passion has continued even until today, a proof of this is that I’m still in the NTD Taste Life department. I love what I am doing now.