Visually Enhanced Quotes

Out of all of my visually enhanced quotes, this version is my personal favorite. The font I
used was Bodoni 72 Smallcaps. I chose to make the quote the same color as the streams of
light to show the connection of the meaning of the quote and what the image represents. The
background image is a perfect depiction to something no one can see, which is creativity. Great
ideas seem to come out of nowhere, come out of darkness and shine in front of our eyes to
personally see. It’s our job as creators to see this idea and turn it into something that other
people can interact with. To create is to give life to the an idea. Julius Caesar recognizes how
powerful creation is and how much work is involved with it. I placed the quote where the
streams of light would pierce through in a subtle but aesthetically pleasing way.

For this visually Enhanced Quote the font that was used was Bodoni 72 Oldstyle, it’s
similar to Bodoni 72 Smallcaps but Oldstyle allows you to lower case your words. That one
difference actually changes a lot about what this image says. Sometimes ideas don’t come from
a spark of inspiration but from getting your hands dirty in the process and pursuit of a great
idea. I chose to make the Quote a greenish grey color to pop from the background gray wall.
The color also looks like a mix between the blue and dark green on the person’s hand. By
putting the quote in the center of the image it looks like the person created the words with
their hands.

The font for this one is Minion Pro. The background is image is what the goal of creating
something is. Creating something that will last for centuries, to create something that can’t be
replicated, to truly give art a life of it’s own. I faded the background image so that the quote
would stay out more without losing sight of the beautiful statues that fill up the whole image.