Pollinator Review

Jessica Li

Pollinator HW

Turned on my computer, and waited for the show to start. I was excited to watch a concert and listen to some music because I haven’t been to a concert in a very long time since covid hit. The music was very soothing and calming. I like how each person played a different instrument. All the instruments came together really well and created some amazing music. This is actually my first time attending this type of concert. I am impressed by each artist because I always wanted to learn how to play an instrument but I never got a chance. During the concert, I was waiting for the video but then it ended without showing the video. Overall the music 

After watching the video, I really liked how the theme of nature is portrayed in this video. I can imagine the musical concert playing in the background with the video. Something that caught my eye was the animated abstract lines that went along with the flowers and the video. I can feel the connection with nature and how nature is very important. Overall the video was amazing, I love the way you took each clip in a very professional way with animation. I enjoyed the video and the concert, it was a new and awesome experience.