Lab #5

Mole Mash

Another app was created yet again with the help of App Inventor by Google, I created an application named Mole Mash. A very vintage arcade game called “Whac-A-Mole” was transformed into a portable game to be played on any Android smartphone. Using my Photoshop skills, I’ve drew a scene which includes: the sun, a blue sky with two clouds, two green trees, one brown tree, a grass field and grass. This is where the game takes place instead of a dull white screen, making the game enjoyable. I have made some tweaks to the game such as adding a background. I’ve changed the mole icon instead of the default mole. The objective of this game is to tap the mole as many times as you can thus increasing the hit count by one. If you miss the mole, the miss count increases by one. The mole will come out in a random place so you have to be prepared and aware. Give it a try and see how many times you can hit the mole. Warning: the mole moves quickly. Do you think you have a fast finger and reaction to get a high score?

MoleMashScreen