Even when I am not in the actual office during working hours, I continue to chip away at my to do list of the week. It’s a Saturday morning now, and part of that list is working on concepts for the new “Symposium on Science Fiction” poster that is being held in November. It is an amazing opportunity to design this poster. I am a budding Scifi buff and this is right up my alley. I am currently creating concepts to first present before moving on to design what will be the final piece. The first two posters for the symposium were created by Marlon Palmer, my old co-worker and City Tech grad! As I am an Illustrator first (and designer second :D), I will be trying my hand at illustrating and coloring this piece by both traditional and digital means. The end result will more than likely mix & match the mediums.

Aside from this exciting project, I am also keeping up with my other clients and making sure I am up-to-date sending them their required designs for all upcoming workshops. This job is where I had to learn time management the hard way. I still struggle with it from time to time, but I have learned how to better juggle all I need to do.