Research

As a dental hygiene enthusiast, I have a strong passion for expanding my knowledge and expertise in the field. My ultimate goal is to be a knowledgeable and skilled hygienist who can provide the best possible care for my patients. In order to achieve this, I have been actively engaging in research and writing multiple research papers on various dental hygiene topics.

My dedication to continuing education and staying up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in the field is a testament to my commitment to providing the highest level of care to my patients. I understand that the field of dental hygiene is constantly evolving, and it is my responsibility to stay informed and knowledgeable about the latest developments in the field.

By continuing to educate myself and stay up-to-date on the latest research, I am confident that I can provide my patients with the best possible care. I believe that being a knowledgeable hygienist is essential to building strong relationships with my patients and helping them achieve optimal oral health.

Tobacco Cessation

Toothbrushing & Flossing

Complex Odontoma