image from eventbrite.com. Back when they firsthad this event, around the same time i created this post.
image from eventbrite.com

So I went to this free online networking event, called: “eTV Sports Network and Local Sports Talkers Channels Updates and Commentary” (again) with this guy named mike hayes.

This was part 2 of this event. A different day than the first time i went.

I found this event originally on eventbrite, as well.

The reason why i went to this again is because i thought it would be interesting to learn about sports broadcasting. Plus I watch some sports broadcasting events tv and online, myself.

Even though at first it was taking a pretty long time to load from zoom. But i still went.

He was just talking MORE about how he was a veteran from NBC Sports and how he’s been having some success there for years.

He was really enthusiastic in the work that he brought to the “table”. Even sports illustrated wrote about him and took him seriously, in that “light”. He provided some assistance in creating sportsbylineusa.com, over 30 years ago. It’s still successful today.

That was all I learned in the event.

I tried to network with him but the zoom window cut off after the online event. It’s crazy but whatever though.

There were no breakout rooms. It was just a presentation. The follow up email was eTVsportsnetwork@gmail.com