In this presentation we will be discussing about John Baskerville. This is what mainly I started to think before even trying to write something about this person. In the first slide I did the cover page where I introduced my name and included the purpose of this presentation. In the second slide I included a picture of Mr. John Baskerville and a templated example of his typeface called Baskerville Old Face. In the third slide I added the table of contents where I am happy to include where everything of my presentation would be viewed. In the fourth slide I talked about the history of Baskerville and went more Indepth about him. In the fifth slide I added his birthplace. In the sixth slide I stated some important facts about Baskerville that I know would be useful. In the slides seven, eight and nine this was a timeline of history of Baskerville’s life and his accomplishments. In slide ten I included what he invented that we all use today. In slide eleven I stated some pictures of example of what he created. In slide twelve and the last slide I added the sources where I got all my information.

In the brochure I included more words than anything because my timeline had a lot of useful information. This is why I put this I information inside the brochure. And the outside included the appeasing stuff. I believe a brochure should not have pictures inside but on the outside. The body belongs in the inside. I also did a trifold brochure to separate the timeline to make it easier to read.