Resume

About me:

I’m a mom, a reliable friend, a responsible coworker, a top student and a very optimistic, cheerful person. My fascination with Dental profession flourished after we immigrated to the United States. It was a blank page start of my career, therefore I decided to select a path which I really wanted and had a passion for. I had a unique opportunity to turn the course of my career into the direction that I had always wanted. Since my childhood I have grown to admire professions where people could create something with their bare hands. And creating a beautiful smile, what could be more rewarding?

During two years of school I grew significantly in different areas of personal and professional development. For example: I and my teammates started a research about the role of Salivaomics in dentistry. Afterwards, we presented our topic at a Greater New York Convention of 2015. Later on, I volunteered to participate in training to perform Salivary HIV diagnostic tests and got officially certified. Finally, I was performing HIV 1/2 salivary tests in a school clinic setting.

Please click on the tab to access my resume:   Resume